Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Disciples vs. Apostles Posters, File Folder Game and More!

 
I am working on the Summer quarter and I am planning to have 22 lessons for Jesus starting in June. Some of  the lessons planned are new for the blog, some are the same and some won't be taught this time. I am going to add all of them, even repeats with a cleaner post and different things added. I will be using these posters for a bulletin board and will post the photo when I have it.

The Disciple posters have a picture and an 'About Me' on each page. There are several extra posters for Disciples and the Apostles are included also. There are letters for a bulletin board 'Disciples of Jesus'. You can print the posters here.
This File Folder Game has the same pictures as the posters. I actually made this first, and added the posters! The cards are different things I will talk about during the Disciple lesson in July. This is Disciples only, not Apostles. You can print it here.
 
Also, the cover for the File Folder Game would be a great poster by itself if you need a list of the Disciples.
http://kidsbibledebjackson.blogspot.com/2014/07/jesus-picks-his-disciples.html
You can see the Disciple of Jesus lapbook here.
 And, I thought I'd share these with you now. I saw these really great drawings of the Apostles by Nina Smith on one of my Facebook pages and she has even permitted me to share them with you. She drew them herself!! I can't draw... at all! So, it's that much more special to find new things to use for Bible class! These are only in black and white. I used my scrapbook markers to color mine, then added the 1/2" strips to make them stand up. You can print these here.
 I will use them for my Disciples lesson, but I also used them for teaching my granddaughters at home. You can see the D is for Disciples here.

10 comments:

  1. Love the disciple posters. I appreciate your blog so much as a Bible class teacher. Just an FYI - Think I spotted a minor spelling error. I looked up twelvth vs. twelfth spelling. I believe it is incorrectly spelled on one of the posters. Again I appreciate all the ideas and your willingness to share. Such an encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Thanks for the correction and it has been fixed! I appreciate it and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Lovely posters... Kids will love it for sure! What a great work this is... God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the nice comment!

      Delete
  3. Cool! What a great way to learn about the Bible.

    Blessings,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the file folder game - what a fun idea! I pinned it =)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! I really appreciate you pinning it! ☺

      Delete
  5. What wonderful printables and lessons!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so great! I would love to use this in my class.But how do I print the Disciple File Folder Game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for the comment. I appreciate you letting me know I had the wrong link attached! They are all correct now, but here is the direct to the FFG: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3uNEVAAKowpSlp6Z1BtdHdWZXM/edit?usp=sharing

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it! They will be added as soon as they are approved.