Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Genesis Bible Verse Printables

I have a special holder that the kids collect their Bible verses in after we are finished looking it up and reading it. The holder can be anything, for instance, I use mailboxes or metal lunch boxes for Acts (Paul) and Letters From Paul. A lot depends on what I can find enough for the whole class. I print a cover or label for the holder and then the kids take everything home when we are finished using it. For Genesis and Moses, I found enough wood treasure boxes at hobby Lobby. There are many treasures to find in the Bible!

The printables have 6 per sheet, since they are for a class. The scriptures are all from NKJV.

Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson.
Used by permission.
Here are the ones for Genesis:
1. Creation:
12. Joseph in Prison:
13. Joseph Reunited:
You can print one of each Bible verse here... There is one of each (13 Bible verses total):
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3uNEVAAKowpN2kwYUNTbTBvTXM/edit?usp=sharing
These next links are full page size posters with each Bible verse (Same as above, just bigger):

2. Adam & Eve:
 

6 comments:

  1. This is terrific! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I am going to start teaching Bible stories from Genesis in Junior Church this month. This is perfect! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it and thanks for the nice comment! Glad you are able to use some of the printables!

      Delete
  3. Just saw this today on Titus 2 Tuesdays. I do the curriculum for our small church and the kids will love these, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I appreciate the comment I am happy you can use something!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it! They will be added as soon as they are approved.