Joseph's Colorful Coat File Folder Game

Monday, October 8, 2012
 
We talked about Joseph today, and his brothers.
We will soon discuss Egypt and the good that Joseph did there.

We talked about pyramids, I need to take the grandkids downtown to the Memphis pyramid, so they can see a bigger one! We were able to take the kids downtown to see the pyramid! My 3 year granddaughter loved it! She loved going around a corner and wow, there it is!! She still talks about it! Now, I can't wait to take her inside of it! Ramesses has been moved, due to Bass Pro Shop coming.
 
This is the inside of the FFG, and beside it is the coat I made for class visuals.
 
 
There it is with the game pieces. Basic, but good if you are teaching colors and you can add a Bible lesson also. Plus, it makes it fun! You can print it here.

For the lesson and more ideas & printables for Joseph, please go here

5 comments

  1. I really, really like this file folder game! So glad that I ran across it and your blog through Pinterest!

    http://twilsonismakingthemostoftoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ideas on Joseph and his brothers. I tried printing off the Joseph file folder game but it wouldn't print even when I went to print it would go to save. I'm working on when the brothers go to Egypt to get food during the drought. I've got material to make corn sack and will put draw string on them and have a cup to put in Benjamin 's sack. We have corn for our animals so will put corn in it and see if the kids can figure out who has the bag with the cup in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! The download is working from here, and when I have been to other sites, and Google wants it saved, I have saved it to my computer, then printed it. You can email me at DebbieDaveJackson81@yahoo.com and I will send you the PDF if you can't make it work for you.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm teaching 4 year olds in Bible Class and I love your activities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it! They will be added as soon as they are approved.